mPowering Frontline Health Workers is pleased to participate in this year’s Global Digital Health Forum. The mPowering team will be participating in several sessions and events covering our work in mobile training, shared content, and more.
Join us for the Mobile Content Distribution for Health Worker Training session, which will focus on mPowering’s end-to-end content delivery method: Open Deliver. You’ll learn from case studies and experience examples of integrating digital content and tools into health worker training. This session will take place on Wednesday, December 14 at 1:15 PM.
In addition to mPowering’s session, hear from our team in these sessions:
- Social Media and Health Worker Training (Carolyn Moore),
- Enabling Interoperability (Alex Little),
- The Digital Health Knowledge Base (Alex Little),
- the Networking ‘Appy Hour Reception (Alex Kellerstrass and Carolyn Moore),
- Integrating Digital and Non-Digital Tools (Carolyn Moore); and
- Contributing to the Digital Health Evidence Base (Mike Bailey).
We’re also looking forward to launching a new piece of research at the Forum – Scale the Technology Now is a new White Paper supported by Qualcomm Wireless Reach. Be sure to follow @mPoweringHealth on Twitter for more news on that paper, as well as live updates on these and other #GDHF2016 events!